Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Who's Watching Who? (pictures added to blogs)

On Monday, July 9th, we went on our first of two safaris, by going to Ngorngoro Crater. We started out at 6:00 a.m. in the morning a 3+ hour drive. What a great safari. Too many pictures to post, but I will try pick a good variety. To say that we were up close and personal would be an understatement. We could have touched a lion and an elephant, along with seeing a lion take down a wilderbeast. David has a great video of it, hopefully we will be able to down load it when we get home -- along with others.

A map of the crater.
How it was formed to the left.















Mom, are we there yet?
Once a baby is 3 mos. old it rides on top.

Mom, quit moving I am trying to eat.












There are over 3,000 Baboons in Lake Manirya, alone.
Boma Village
Now that's better,
I too can see better.







Are you looking at me?

Are you looking at me?

Hey, I think someone's looking at us.












Yes, we're looking at you!










Three Maasai women.



Dave Russell, are you serious?











"More fans from the Lion King.
I got to get away from them."
 

Hee - hee - hee - hee - hee!

Are you looking at me?

Mom, you're good mom,
but not a very good pillow I keep sliding off .

Too close for comfort, not the lion -- but the vehicle.

(Right outside our window on the ground.)
What are all these people doing here?
Hey, would someone scratch my belly?















I got your tail, your it.


Lunch with the Hippos.

The new African pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment