Friday, June 29, 2012

Maasai Girls School Today

Evangelist Materu and the bus we road on.
The driver has 'much' skill getting us through
narrow roads and gates.
We will start today early, 7:00 a.m. breakfast, then devotions with staff, and off to the Maasai Girls School. It will be great! I got up at 5 a.m. to work on my sermon for Sunday, like at Faith Lutheran Church -- there will be three services from 6:30 a.m. until noon. The night guard came out to check me out...I am on the balcony outside our room while David sleeps. Guard was wearing a heavy winter coat, hat, and gloves...I was in a t-shirt, flanel pants with my laptop.

As Jesus says inMatthew 7:13-14, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." NIV
(If you read this pass it on...maybe this blog could be shared at Faith on Sunday morning service ...my email is not going through, thanks!)


6 comments:

  1. Hi, woo - hoo! So glad you all made it and your stuff too! I am learning to blog through trial and error; have written before but they are not here:) Love to each of you. I am praying you see God through your experiences and the PEoPLe! May you be Jesus to them also! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki,still can't email. I guess we can just keep it as planned, going to the one we have reservations for.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the blog! Have been thinking about you all and praying everyday for you. Can't wait for our mission trip to Hawaii! Thanks for the updates. I will mention it tomorrow at 11 o'clock service. Looking forward to Katherine's wedding pictures....try to get at least 35 cows...she's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Let your heart be broken by the things that break the heart of God.” ― Bob Pierce

    This is my prayer for each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. markegehrke@gmail.com, then combine your current two passwords

    ReplyDelete